A Blog by the Editor of The Middle East Journal

Putting Middle Eastern Events in Cultural and Historical Context

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Surfing with Nasrallah"

Following the earlier post about the blog Blogging the Casbah, I've received a comment from co-blogger Abu Guerilla that not all of their posts are necessarily all that serious, and referring to the post last July entitled "surfing with Nasrallah."

UPDATE: Sorry, till I read the comments I didn't realize the link was wrong. Now it's fixed.

I therefore refer you there without further comment.

2 comments:

Jesse Aizenstat said...

More laughs... Thanks for the interest. I actually did a whole trip: Surfing the Blue Line: From northern Israel to southern Lebanon.

Of course, I had to "go around" by land, with a surfboard, two passports and a general glee for talking off muhaberat dudes.

I'm working on the book.

Jesse Aizenstat said...

Oops, here is the actual link to the post:

http://bloggingthecasbah.blogspot.com/2009/07/surfin-with-nasrallah.html