A Blog by the Editor of The Middle East Journal

Putting Middle Eastern Events in Cultural and Historical Context

Monday, November 9, 2009

Annual Conference: Blogging Interlude

Our Annual Conference begins tonight and runs through tomorrow. I won't have Internet access and will be more than busy enough not to be able to blog if I did. Wednesday is Veteran's Day in the US, so I'm making no guarantees about posting the next couple of days.

I hope to see some of you there. Audio podcasts will be available online at mei.edu by the end of the week, perhaps sooner; written transcripts and video will follow. There is a chance that someone will be able to tweet live during the conference so you may want to watch the Twitter feed.

In the meantime, in my absence, there's plenty going on in the Mideast. Until after the Conference, you're on your own.

No comments: